· Promote the companys products to HCPs in order to educate them on the value that our product bring to their practice, admins and patients.
· Achieve your assigned power users targets.-
· Ensure consistent growth of your power users and maintain a healthy pipeline.
· Identify new strategic opportunities that will impact the growth of clinic adoption and usage.
· Provide daily report on activities and usage status.
· Hold a weekly meeting with your direct manager to discuss the gaps and goals.
· Ensure mastery of Product knowledge related to the companys products as well as the competitive products that are available in the market.
· Commit to drive the sales & usage process from plan to close.
· Follow up on HCPs queries/complaints
· Report bugs and users feedback to the product team
· Communicate cross-functionally with marketing and product team and other supporting functions.
· 0-2 years of experience, fresh grads are welcomed
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated, hard worker, team player.
· Ability to adapt and comprehend complicated data in a relatively fast manner.
· A Problem-solver who can explore and innovate ideas to handle the challenges.
· Language skills Excellent English & French, spoken, written and reading.
· Previous experience with challenging dynamic environments is a plus. Apply From Here