About the job
Responsible for diversifying the staff benefits portfolio handling the internal benefits section including meeting the vendors negotiating offers and communicating the agreed offer to staff.
· Study the benefits programs to support the organizations objectives & satisfy the employees needs.
· Participate, coordinate and study benefits surveys and analyses results to determine organizations market relationship.
· Tests services and benefits offered personally to live experience and act accordingly towards enhancing programs.
· Manage events & hosted vendors
· Negotiate offers with vendors.
· Support employees in their benefits inquiries.
Experience and Qualifications:
· Bachelor Degree in HR/ Business.
· Minimum 1-2 years Business Experience.
· Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral)
· Excellent in Microsoft Office Use.
· Digital SavvyApply From Here