1. Implement all Oracle system related entries to ensure that all records are accurately and timely updated.
2. Handle the data entry of attendance of all courses conducted by the LandD as well as the no show cases to maintain updated records.
3. Handle the data entry of expenses for employees attending from outside Cairo on the relevant system.
4. Handle the date entry of invoices of all vendors involved in courses conducted by through LandD to CIB employees in a timely manner
5. Handle the catering of all the courses on weekly basis and responsible for conveying the requests to the agreed catering vendors.
6. Maintain a payment log of all invoices loaded on the system.
7. Check on monthly basis the courses locations as well as courses owners on the system.
8. Assist LandD officers in any requested LandD pop up projects to ensure effective finalization.
9. Visit the classes to assure proper implementation of LandD ground rules related to attendance and course logistics.
10. Support the team in handling the logistics of the summer internship project to ensure effective finalizing.
Policies Processes and Procedures
11. Follow all relevant department policies processes standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
12. Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the department to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures
13. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations banking laws AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIBs sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks Qualifications
• Bachelors degree of Commerce Business Administration Accounting or its equivalent
• Minimum 0 to 2 years of experienceالتقديم من هنا