· Responsible for the HR appointment process, including but not limited to; collecting all hiring documents, checking the required forms are correctly filled, and preparing the employees personnel file.
· Photocopy and fill out papers and maintain the full time faculty and adjunct faculty filing system
· Assist in preparing facultys reports each semester as requested.
· Assist in the operations of the benefits programs to the full-time faculty, including but not limited to; the pension plans, medical coverage, life insurance coverage and scholarship
s that may be extended to dependents.
· Assist for the issuance of the HR letters as requested in timely manner.
· Follow up on the termination process and clearance form.
· Perform general administrative work and assist in resolving any administrative problems.
· Record all the completed transactions and perform constant update.
· Maintain and update an efficient filing system for all faculty records with an accurate document database
· Responsible for maintaining and updating the electronic copy from the personnel records, the document database, and ensure that all documents and files are stored and labeled correctly.
· Perform any other duties or assignments as requested.
Minimum Education Requirement:
· Bachelors degree in business administration or any related field
· HR diploma is an asset
· Minimum 2 years of hands on administrative support experience.
· Excellent Computer Skills
· Good English
· Initiative thinking, customer service oriented, analytical
· Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
· Maintain excellent team work spirit.
· Ability to organize and prioritize work flow
· Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
The position is open until April 6, 2021Apply from here