About the job
1. Review entries to proper accounts entries (Fixed assets, investment, receivables, general accounting, current accounts, banks, loans, payables, stores, land accounts, collections, and accrual accounts) and any other sector related to business.
2. Lead the team in the collections related to Makadi Heights.
3. Track all the cost related to the Town Management compared to the budget and report the differences.
4. Monitor revenues and expense and reporting updates to the Finance Director monthly.
5. Generates valid reports (Inventory, FRP, Financial Analysis, AGING.. etc.)
6. Supervise an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
7. Supervise the team in running the finance modules and maintaining accurate records.
8. Arrange with related entities to issue LGs and LCs.
9. Supervise daily banking requirements.
10. Supervise and leads the accurate and timely processing of financial transactions.
11. Supports in preparing the budget related to the town management and forecasting activities.
12. Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance team members and the companys managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests.
13. Monitors grant revenues and expenses of the Town Management, ensuring data is recorded in the Companys financial accounting system.
14. Work with the Superior to ensure a clean and timely yearend audit.
· Bachelor Degree in Accounting is required.
· Minimum 1 year of Experience.
· Strong leadership, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skillsApply From Here