About the job
Job Requisition ID: 72361
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries a portfolio of over 200 companies and 42000 employees. Youll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail to finance and real estate and connecting people with international names like Lexus Ikea Robinsons and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people markets and trends around us.
Come join us to live well work better and be the best.
You have a deep business knowledge and are energized by working in a changing complex environment and you navigate with confidence in an agile way. You have excellent skills in communication negotiation and have a strong engagement and commitment to develop the business by optimizing performance through people. You appreciate the mix of strategic tactical and operational thinking and demonstrate an open mind-set. You are a strong communicator with the ability to influence and inspire across all levels. You show high level of integrity from a values perspective and credibility built through seniority and extensive competence in the HR field.
Whats more we believe that you have the following knowledge capabilities and motivation:
· Live and share the IKEA values every day
· Human Resource Psychology or Business Management Degree. CIPD qualification desirable
· Good experience in employee relations engagement talent & performance management payroll and leave management recruitment and operational HR tasks
· Working knowledgeable in SAP Oracle or any other HRIS system
· Budget planning communication design data analysis
· Business acumen planning & coordination project management change management and stakeholder management
· Flexible to travel around Egypt to conduct regular store visits in Giza Cairo and Alexandria.
About The Role
You will act as a trusted advisor to senior line management on all human capital management matters to ensure a keen understanding of the business so as to implement HR strategies and practices that support robust business growth reinforce a culture of performance focus meritocracy and diversity and comply with Group HR policy.
Key Specific Accountabilities
· Translate the brand plan and business requirements in to a plan for the business
· Provide effective business cases for the resolution of identified issues to be presented to the Business Head / HR Director
· Act as a strategic partner with the business in advising coaching and mentoring management and the HR team on people related issues
· Support and facilitate the implementation of business structure reorganisation and consolidation to deliver efficiencies
· Have an understanding of the business in particular the sources of profit and the cost base to support with the implementation of HR strategies and practices
· Translate the annual brand plan for human capital and develop it into an annual plan for the business working with Talent Acquisition to achieve the objectives
· Play a key role in the setting up of a new business/department within the brand
· Manage the Employee Engagement survey for the business ensuring all impact plans have been submitted and implemented in the business
· Reward top performers with the tools and policies provided by Group HR
· Manage Employee Relations issues within the business supporting line managers to create a culture of employee engagement based upon Al-Futtaim values
· Plays an integral role in the Talent Review processes challenging and providing input to their line managers decisions
· Provide input into the Business Learning Needs Analysis for the business to support the accomplishments of key business metrics
· Ensure that compliance of HR policy is maintained to review and strengthen business internal controls and procedures
· Ensure compliance on DOA and provide leadership on process and governance
· Conduct annual salary adjustment and bonus reviews across the business ensuring alignment to the Brand
· Translate the Nationalization plan for the Brand and develop it into an action plan for the business
· Contribute to Brand wide projects outside of the business
· Conduct the annual manpower and budgeting exercise accurately and efficiently. Create obtain approval for and manage the HR department budget
Were here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect Integrity Collaboration and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.التقديم من هنا