A Day in Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
• Reconcile and analyze general ledger accounts in preparation for month end close.
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly end closing interact with shared service team.
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and other accounting schedules and reports.
• Reponsable for payment transaction and GOV payment online bank tracking interact with MDT Bank
• Interact with internal and external audit and provide information and assistance to auditors and other departments within the organization regarding financials and prepare documentation in support of external and internal audits.
• Prepare journal entries and reviews accounting classifications in accordance with generally-accepted accounting principles
• Initiate corrective actions and resolve accounting discrepancies
• Intercompany data booking reconciliation
• Maintain accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
• Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures and internal controls.
• University degree in Accounting or related departments.
• 1- 2 years of accounting experience.
• Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
• Team player dynamic proactive profile and hands-on approach.
• Strong communication and organization skills.
• Self-diciplined analytic and solution oriented. التقديم من هنا