About the job
• Location: Cairo Egypt
• Company: Nestle
• Bachelors Degree
• 3+ years in Talent Acquisition as part of a robust and dynamic organization
Working as a Talent Acquisition Partner at Nestlé you will partner with hiring managers and key decision makers across the MENA region to hire high-caliber talent with the passion and potential to thrive in the organization.
You will manage the full recruitment life-cycle starting from the initial job briefing to presenting offers to successful candidates. Beyond the day-to-day recruitment activities you will also contribute to strategic initiatives to support Youth and Diversity and Inclusion across the region.
A day in the life of...
• You start your morning by reviewing your job requisitions on the Applicant Tracking System filtering through candidates that fit the job requirements. Talent Acquisition Partners might be working on 20 jobs at a time so creating attractive job ads with clear requirements and prerequisites will help you find the star CV amongst the hundreds (if not thousands) of applicants. Being thorough yet efficient is key
• Its time to start phone screening your candidates. During the screening you will gather all insights to assess whether they fit the role and the successful ones make it to your shortlist which you share with the hiring manager. For key positions you will also partner with the regional sourcing team to ensure delivery of key talents.
• After lunch you will arrange discussions with your stakeholders to update them on the progress of their vacancies. You will also create interview guides focused on competencies relevant to the positions to ensure fair and consistent assessments of all our candidates. These guides also help prepare hiring managers to structure the interviews. For new positions you will align on all requirements of the role and set the expectations of hiring managers on timelines and availability of relevant candidates. This is your chance to position yourself as a trusted advisor in Talent Acquisition.
• At the end of the day you will manage candidates who have gone through the recruitment process to provide feedback and ensuring a positive candidate experience even for those that are not selected. When a candidate is selected you will partner with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner to create an attractive offer and manage the selected candidate until they sign-off the offer and join.
What Will Make You Successful
• You have demonstrable experience identifying and using talent attraction tools to attract candidates all different functions
• You have strong communication skills in English and Arabic to be able to work in a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
• You will have successfully coached managers on interviewing and supporting in the selection of suitable candidates.
• You have worked on an Applicant tracking system as well as other social platforms such as LinkedIn for recruiting purposes
• You have developed business acumen in multinational organizations can easily adapt to our values and principles and will be an advocate for an inclusive culture
• Lastly you will be enthusiastic and passionate about talent acquisition and delivering the best candidate and hiring manager experience
التقديم من هنا