About the Role?
Responsible to support the HR/people team. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, on boarding, recruitment/employment, Training and Compensation.
What will you do?
- Manage & Administer compensation and benefit plans.
- Screen, Filter potential applicants on experience, skills, and education, and Coordinate HR & Technical Interviews.
- Analyzes staffing logistics and organizes documentation
- Organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Explain and provide information on employee benefits, programs, and education. May also advise on benefit needs or evaluate benefit contract bids.
- Maintain employee records and paperwork.
- Prepare all inputs (vacations, attendance sheets) for monthly payroll, to be calculated with finance.
- Represent Mrsool in community and recruiting events.
- Provide human resources support to the organization by responding to employee questions including but limited to benefits, payroll, policies/procedures, and personnel information.
- Assist in Promoting HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in organizing quarter and annual employee performance reviews and analysis.
- Updating databases internally, such as sick and maternity leave.
- Organize, perform, review quarter and annual employee performance reviews.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover.
- Maintain all related tasks assigned by direct manager.
Apply From Here