What is it all about?
As an undergraduate student, your Internship Program will combine:
- On-Site training in branches and/or Head Office departments with set objectives
- Classroom training featuring a technical overview of the Bank different functions as well as thorough coverage of behavioral topics
- Participation in CSR events and initiatives
At the end of your internship, you will take a test to assess your level of knowledge, following which you will be granted a “Certificate of Achievement” or a “Certificate of Attendance” depending on your test score.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if:
- The internship is a prerequisite for your graduate studies
- You have not undertaken an internship at our Bank previously
How and when do I apply?
You must submit your online application before March 31st of every year. Internships are scheduled from May till October, over a period of 1 to 2 months, as per Human Resources interview feedback, your university requirements and the Bank training capacity and business needs.
Apply for here