• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager as needed,
• Edit payment requests for department suppliers,
• Generate reports for employees attendance,
• Perform recruitment tasks, screen cvs as a first step, and generate interviews reports, schedule interviews as required,
• Perform new hires personnel procedure, personnel file hard copy and on HR system, medical check booking and follow up results, form 1 insurance, orientation check list arrangements, salary bank account, and so on.
• Compile and update employee records
• Organize implementation of training programs with external training bodies.
Interested candidates to send their resumes to email@example.com
quoting HR-012 in the subject