About the job
About the company:
Are you ready to join the Rockstar FinTech company? We are curving the world financial services by facilitating one-of-a-kind services that help people lives. MoneyFellows is positioned as one of the most booming FinTechs in the MENA region providing state-of-the-art technologies that support our market fit financial services products.
If you are a detail-orientated, process-driven and creative individual who can juggle multiple content creation projects, this opportunity is for YOU!
About the role:
As a Junior Accountant, you are generally responsible for providing vital support to the senior accountant to help streamline the company financial processes. If you are a recent graduate with an eye for detail, a head for math, and a team-focused attitude, you could be an ideal match for this junior accountant position.
- Prepare and proceed bulk transfers of user payouts.
- Monitoring our bank accounts and sharing the final payouts status with OPS team.
- Recording the required GLs for all of the proceeded payouts.
- Preparing Bulk transfers files and reviewing it with Money Fellows system.
- Reviewing and proceeding the payout batches through the third parties.
- Daily tracking for the payout vouchers if it is withdrawn or still pending.
- Reviewing the cash payouts.
- Effective time management of reporting and office work activities.
Education: Minimum of a bachelor degree a business-related discipline such as commerce, economics.
Languages: English, Arabic
Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor degree of Commerce.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office specially Ms. Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and carry out multiple responsibilities.
- Banking / Fintech background or strong knowledge of the banking & financial sectors is an advantage.
- Highly collaborative with a can-do attitude.
- Proven ability in working under high pressure, target-oriented with a successful track record.
- Knowledge with OKRs and how to achieve results within a specific budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Premium Family medical insurance.
- Exclusive access to our circles with the ultimate credit limit and reserved 1st slots.
- Unlimited leave policy.
- Performance Bonus.
- Mentorship and career growth.
- Entrepreneurial working environment.
Apply for here