Essential Completion of secondary education supplemented by secretarial training.
Desirable University degree in Communication, business administration, social sciences or related field an asset.
Essential At least five years progressive administrative experience.
Desirable Relevant experience in UN or international organization.
- Good filing and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with staff, experts and visitors.
- Demonstrated ability to translate routine correspondence into English.
- Very good time management and stress management skills.
- Very good knowledge of WHO rules, manuals, practices, procedures and WHO Style Guide applicable to the administrative level an asset.
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Excellent knowledge of English and Arabic
Desirable:French is an asset.
WHO offers staff in the General Services category an attractive remuneration package, which for the above position includes an annual net base salary starting at EGP 235,531 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable) and 30 days of annual leave.
التقديم | من هنــــــــا