About the job
- Greet and welcome guests/clients as soon as they arrive at the office.
- Direct clients to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries.
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers if needed.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Perform other receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Business or any related discipline.
- From 0 to 2 years of experience in the same field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent Organizational skills.
- Giza Residents are preferred
التقديم | من هنـــــــــا