ESSENTIAL FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set-up new customers in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Receive and verify reservations forms & contracts and perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables data.
- Ensure correct coding of all customers transactions (Reservation , contracts , Amendments ,….) in the ERP system according to company Policies , Procedures & Approved DOA
- Interact with Clients & Respond to customers Financial inquiries.
- Reconcile customer statements and correct discrepancies as necessary.
- Review the pricing sheet for sales transactions as per the company approved pricing structure.
- Record all the documents in the accounting system and Excel sheets.
- Record customer payments ( cash, checks, and bank transfer) & issuing Receipts to customers.
- Update Client Statement by unpaid (Bounced) checks.
- Assist in month-end financial statement close.
Degree in Finance/accounting is required
1 – 3 years of relevant experience