About the job
Job Title: Logistics Specialist.
Sector/Business Line: Elsewedy Electric Infrastructure.
Scope: Infrastructure / Civil / Steel Fabrication.
Department: Supply chain Dept.
Job Location: Plant - Ain sokhna, Suez, Egypt.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for managing shipments, reporting transportation metrics, identifying trends across global transportation methods and practices, providing visibility through projects and tools, and ensuring that internal customer needs are met and that company policy and international trade compliance regulations are adhered to.
- Proficient knowledge, understanding, and leadership for International Trade Compliance, identifying reports and resolving any trade compliance issues.
- Proficient knowledge, understanding, and leadership for operating within security programs to ensure that warehousing, packaging, and transportation requirements are met.
- Coordinating and communicating shipment delivery requirements with freight forwarders.
- Primary contact for global affiliates in reference to the logistics process
- Drive data analysis and business case development for key projects
- Analysis of transportation spending and tie to the financial ledger
- Responsible for timely, accurate, and complete record-keeping
- Working cross-functionally with sourcing, operations, supply chain, and finance to identify
- improvement opportunities and implement successful changes.
- Support warehousing optimization/Lean projects
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Reporting Line: Supply chain Manager.
- Bachelor Degree and 0 to 2 years of experience working in logistics, engineering, or supply chain management.
- Experience in logistics or supply chain modeling & simulation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferably from Suez Governate.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective problem identification and solutions skills
- Strong knowledge of the engineering processes and their interfaces in EPC capital projects, particularly procurement processes and construction processes.
- Good knowledge of quality control processes.
- Good and wide practical experience in the industry and/or other EPC businesses.
BEAM Development Program details:
BEAM GDP Employees are Full-Time Employees hired by Elsewedy Electric Group or any of its subsidiaries directly.
BEAM GDP Employees shall be enrolled in a development program composed of 3 main pillars:
1. Job Rotations:
- Employee shall attend a core-function rotation with a minimum duration of 1 month and a maximum duration of 3 months.
- Cross-Function rotations duration shall be decided depending on the years of experience of the GDP Employee as follows,
- GDP Employee with 1.5 to 2 years of experience shall attend a 3- 4-month cross-functional rotations plan.
- GDP Employee with 7 months to 1.5 years of experience shall attend a 6–9-month rotations plan including 2 months rotation in the core function.
- GDP Employee with 0 – 6 months experience shall attend a 9-12-month rotations plan including 3 months rotation in the core function.
2. Formal Business Training:
Conducted once or twice monthly to cover,
1. Business essentials
2. Knowing Self
3. Working with others
3. Coaching Sessions:
Line managers do mentor the GDP employees reporting to them using constructive feedback with clear objectives and KPIs.
للتقديم من | هنا