Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws rules regulations and guidelines.
- Advocate and facilitate the development implementation communication and maintenance of compliance across country or line of business operations working closely with country or line of business functional heads.
- Assist in developing a country or line of business specific compliance strategy to ensure ongoing compliance consistent with applicable laws and regulations
- Assist in developing country or line of business specific procedures in alignment with Head Office policies and guidelines
- Assist in developing compliance key risk indicators and other reports
- Maintain current understanding of Country Risks including regulatory requirements Bank products services and customer types (e.g. Risk Control Matrix)
- Assist in monitoring and assessing Compliance program effectiveness at a country or line of business level (e.g. Country Compliance Report Compliance Self Assessment and Stoplight Report)
- Ensure continuous enhancement of awareness and knowledge of compliance guidelines and requirements through preparation and dissemination of compliance communications and education
- Identify opportunities for improvement establish action plans and lead initiatives to further strengthen the country or line of business compliance program
- Assist in reviewing new products and services to ensure that all regulatory rules and guidelines are reflected in the policies and procedures.
- Adherence to all Information Security policies and standards to protect the Bank employees assets resources and data from illegal or damaging actions by individuals either knowingly or unknowingly.
A Qatari national.
Degree from a recognized university advance/ graduate degree preferred.
0-3 years minimum Compliance experience with a leading Regional/ International institution.
- Fluent in English and local language
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of Compliance practices and local regulations.
apply from here