We are looking to hire a Junior Accountant to be able to work remotely with our company.
The Junior Accountant is responsible for the general accounting function including preparing journal entries maintaining balance sheet schedules and ledgers and account and bank reconciliations. Assisting with monthly closings and account analysis and supporting the senior accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Complying with all company local state and federal accounting and financial regulations.
• Compiling analyzing and reporting financial data.
• Creating periodic reports such as balance sheets profit loss statements etc.
• Presenting data to managers investors and other entities.
• Maintaining accurate financial records.
• Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
• Computing taxes.
• Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
• 0-1 years of accounting experience
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
للتقديم اضغط هنا