We are looking for a Junior Lawyer to join our company
to support our legal team in handling governmental institutions to
finalize all the needed legal documents.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work
ethic and a genuine interest in working in this area of law.
- Extracting and Obtaining the necessary operating licenses from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- Issuing licenses : Warehouse operating licenses by district presidencies, city agencies, and specialized technological centres.
- Renewal, issuance, and registration of the companys vehicles by Traffic licenses units.
Drafting the minutes of the Board of Directors(BODs), the ordinary
assemblies, and the extraordinary assemblies(OGM, EGM), and having them
approved/attested by the General Authority for Investment.
- Renewal and issuance of licenses for the companys factories and laboratories from the Industrial Development Authority.
Issuing and renewing licenses for the collection of hazardous and
non-hazardous waste from the Ministry of Environment and the Ministry of
Trade and Industry.
- attestation of Contracts/Agreements by the competent registration offices.
- Responsible for issuing tax cards and dealing with the general authority of taxes.
- Providing Legal opinions, advice, and recommendations for appropriate legal rules, procedures, and various issues.
- Executing legal research on various legal matters and conducting legal translation to various legal documents.
- Bachelors degree in law
- 1-3 Years of experience As a lawyer
- Good command of English
- Licensed to practice law
Apply for here