Experience Needed:0 To 3 Years
Career Level:Entry Level (Junior Level / Fresh Grad)
Education Level:Bachelors Degree
Salary:5000 To 7000 EGP Per Month, Social And Medical Insurance As Per Company Policy
The Fixed Asset Accountant is responsible for identification, recording, valuation, accounting, reporting and timely capitalization of capital projects, the reconciliation and reporting of capital work in progress and to carryout revaluation and stocktake activities.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting ERP system.
- Monitor forms for the recordation of fixed assets.
- Calculate depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets
- Managing warehouse, inventory transfers between different locations.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Accounting or equivalent Bachelors Degree.
- Must be PC proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office. Experience in handling and managing automated accounting systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.