Act as a primary contact point for QNBAA clients/nonclients. Answer
incoming calls received, respond to inquiries, manage complaints,
identify significant customer service problems, and provide general
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all customer inquiries & requests.
- Identify and escalate issues to Team Leader.
- Provide product and service information to clients. Cross sell
products and services to clients & non- clients according to Contact
- Document all call information on the relevant systems.
- Send all customer inquiries, requests, appointments, & referrals to the network & related head office departments.
- Determine customers needs and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Answer & process clients inquiries, requests & complaints received according to Contact Center processes
- Suggest ideas to enhance the service level offered to the clients.
- Handle campaigns if availability of queuing needs, for example (covering shortage, crisis, huge campaign, etc….).
- Ensure the correct functioning and implementation of the
Permanent Supervision, Compliance and Money Laundering, Operational
Risk, and Workplace Success Guidelines whenever and wherever possible
- Adhere to QNB ALAHLI policies & procedures in order to
guarantee that QNB ALAHLI business is conducted in compliance with Local
Laws, Internal Rules & Regulations, as well as, International
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, Business Administration or Commerce
- 0-2 years of experience in the related field
- Handling Skills and Customer Oriented Attitude
- Excellent Interpersonal & selling skills
- High communication skills, especially verbal
- Ability to work under pressure & shifts basis
- Good knowledge of computer and telephony Environment Fluency in Arabic and English written/spoken
- Located in the Contact Center
- Changeable working hours involving irregular shifts