Content Creator and social Media Specialist at Badr University in Cairo - STJEGYPT
Work Type : Full Time
Experience : 0-1 Years
Gender : male and female
Salary: Not Mentioned
Salary Type : Net Salary
Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for the university
websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments,
and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote the universitys initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and universitys website metrics.
- Completing writing projects, meeting deadlines and following content requirements in terms of style and project specifications
- Create high-engagement social media content, campaigns, ideas & presentations that are aligned with the strategy.
- Research industry-related topics •
Brainstorm with teams to generate creative ideas and concepts to
fulfill the marketing objectives and to come up with the best results in
the requested deadlines.
- Managing & distributing marketing content over multiple channels such as social media & websites.
- Composing universitys profiles, introductions & brand messages such as Vision, Mission & Values.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
Skills & Abilities
- · Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- · Strong listening and communication skills.
- · The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- · Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience in creating strong, engaging content.
- Excellent command of English Language .( Reading & Writing
للمزيد من الوظائف فى تخصص