Perform KYC renewals of CIBG clients as per the risk rating
matrix, keeping in mind the compliance and regulatory requirements as
prescribed by the central bank of UAE.
Key Result Areas
• Performing the due diligence on new/existing Clients,
requesting the KYC information, documentation, review and verification
of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for
• Thoroughly and succinctly document the research
and analysis related to the financial activity and related entities of
Clients, for an audience that includes Management, Regulators, Internal
Audit, Senior Managers and Internal Compliance;
• Periodically evaluate existing Clients according to established policies and procedures;
Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including
verifying that due diligence has been performed and that CB standards
are complied with; also that the files and risk assessments are current
and up to date;
• Investigating high risk clients and reporting
where necessary, including Politically Exposed Persons, and obtaining
all necessary documentation to complete the client file;
Process entries to open/close clients account on our KYC / Related
Parties and CDD database, and instruct Client Desk to open/close the
accounts on account level in Equation where applicable;
• Maintain continuous contact with customer in order to keep customer file updated;
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties to obtain KYC documents;
Have a thorough understanding of clients business and related parties
in order to monitor clients activities for unusual transactions;
Perform further investigation on identified suspicious client and
clients transactions and report to KYC/AML compliance officer;
• Responsible for a good understanding of CB due diligence regulations, policies and procedures;
• Specific projects which may rise from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
· Detailed understanding of UAE CB Banking Regulations.
· Detailed Knowledge & experience in KYC AML Due Diligence, across all risk levels & legal entity types.
· Proficient in MS Excel for the purposes of publishing MIS reports to the senior management.
· Strong communication skills.
· Result oriented & willingly undertakes new challenges, responsibilities/assignments.