To support designated Lines of Business (LOB) through the implementation and processing of various HR services and systems and acts as the HR focal point for LOB managers and employees on HR/Corporate policies and procedures to ensure the provision of effective and customer oriented services.
Organization and Job Design
1. Handle all organization design activities including departments structuring/restructuring within the designated area to ensure all business needs are reflected and that proposed changes conform to relevant policies and guidelines.
2. Conduct job analysis/develop job descriptions for various positions within designated area to reflect key role accountabilities contribution towards the business and to clarify any duplication with other roles/stakeholders within the organization.
3. Liaise with the LOBs Compliance and Audit departments to ensure organization structures and job descriptions are finalized while ensuring compliance to all organizational policies and regulations and avoiding any duplication or conflict of interest.
4. Follow up on departments in designated area to ensure the fulfilment of Performance Management (PM) process on the relevant system (i.e. Objectives Setting phase Mid-Year appraisal and End of Year appraisal) and to ensure that the PM cycle is carried out efficiently within set timeframes.
5. Participate in the communication of PM policies procedures and guidelines to ensure objective assessment and evaluation of employees.
6. Prepare the performance management reports and analysis to support further decision making.
7. HR Operations
8. Review of employee Grade Adjustment nominations and handle communication with Business Heads to ensure recommendations objectivity and validity of all Grade Adjustment rationales.
9. Work closely with the HRIS team to ensure updating all organisation restructuring data on HR Oracle system in addition to perform ongoing health check on the system to ensure all data and changes are regularly updated on database.
10. Develop HR analysis and reports to be provide to the designated business line to support in the decisions making process regarding HR related matters.
Talent Identification Interviewing and Offering
11. Screen and filter candidates applications/CVs for First Line Management and above positions against job requirements to establish a qualified database and pool for interviewing and selection.
12. Conduct interviews with respective Business Heads for candidates hired on Professional and First Line Management positions to ensure cultural fit for the Bank
values alignment long term potential and technical capabilities.
13. Prepare revise and negotiate job offers and financial packages for candidates hired on Professional and First Line Management positions in line with CIB grading system salary structures (in collaboration with Rewards Analysts) and policies in order to ensure the hiring of qualified candidates while maintaining internal equity and market competitiveness.
Policies Processes and Procedures
14. Follow all relevant department policies processes standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
15. Follow the day-to-day operations related to own jobs in the OD & HR Business Partners department to ensure continuity of work
16. Comply with all relevant CBE regulations banking laws AML regulations and internal CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIBs sound legal position and mitigate any potential risks
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration Accounting or a related discipline
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Organization Development and Recruitment functions
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
• Good understanding of MS Office applications
• Good Communication Teamwork and Problem Solving skills
• Good Negotiation Planning and Organizing skills
: Egypt-Giza-SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
SMART VILLAGE BLDG. 4
: Back Office
: CEO AREA
: Day Job
Job Type: Full-time EmployeeApply For Here