About the job
• Examine the companys records, reports, operational documentation, prepare working papers & responsible for completion of audit files.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating effectively & efficiently through testing and interviewing techniques. Ensure that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
• Identify issues, collect, review and analyze evidence & completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Testing selected samples for the follow up on the implementation of the agreed upon action plans.
• Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
• Upload the Intern
al Audit System (Teammate) with mandatory documents and ensure that Audit Project is complete.
• Perform all Financial audit processes within the finance dept., verify financial transactions and take correction actions.
• Report to the financial auditor section head
• Assist the Finance team in producing a high level of accuracy by reviewing and verifying the financial transactions and propose recommendations with reference to Egyptian financial rules and standards in addition to the common and best practice
• Ensure following internal audit and control as per financial standards and company policy
• Check and recommend solutions to internal control issues
• Implement periodic financial reports according to the predesigned financial systems
• Apply methods to maintain company assets through validation and stock take procedures using the professions standards and checklists job requirements Apply for here