Duties and Responsibilities
· Customer Service:
1. Dispatch monthly and ad hoc statements to customers.
2. Dispatch welcome letters to new customers after the first disbursement of the facility.
3. Dispatch rate-fixing advice to customers after every disbursement and at the beginning of each interest period thereafter.
4. Interact with customers via phone, email to ensure that customer queries and complaints are attended to within a reasonable timeframe.
5. Interact with customers via phone, email to follow up on repayments and bills due under documentary credits.
6. Dispatch of end-of-year balance confirmation letters to customers and follow-up submission.
7. Respond to customers balance confirmation letters and any inquiries there be.
· Perform reconciliations on customer and internal accounts.
· Send reminders and diarise to follow up facility information undertakings and covenants, deferred CPs/CSs, insurance policies, and ensuring reporting requirements are provided in a timely manner.
· Diarize facility renewal dates to facilitate timely annual reviews of facilities.
· Liaising with internal stakeholders (CRAS, LEGA, CQAS, LORE, PASE, CLRE) to attend to their facility data and information requirements and solving any queries raised.
· Capture and maintain information relating to deferred conditions, covenants, and information undertaking as well as ensuring data quality in Finacle (including data enriching and testing in Finacle).
· Ensure that all the documentation is properly filed and retrievable appropriately.
· Updating and producing all reports relating to the assigned portfolio.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by H-Loan Admin and/or Director, Bank
Qualifications and Skill
· Bachelors degree and Post Graduate degree in Business Administration, Bank
ing, or Finance from a recognized University is a MUST.
· Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change setting.
· Liaises with customers daily and coordinates with counterparts across as necessary, acting as the first point of contact for routine queries.
· Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates, and governments.
· Strong customer service and excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French would be a plus.
· Excellent organization and time management skills.
· A good understanding of core banking systems, policies, procedures, and industry best practices.
· Good understanding of the credit process from origination to recovery.
· Capacity to work under pressure. Apply From Here