About the Job
- Answer customer received calls & records the complaint on the CRM to be directed to the concerned employees for the needed action.
- Contact customers to collect feedback about the services the company provides to ensure customers are continuously satisfied.
- Record customers complaint & comments on the CRM to be directed to the concerned employees.
- Follow up the complaint with the concerned employees though the normal escalation process to ensure its solved & customer is satisfied with the solution provided.
- Contact customers to ensure the solution provided “Closed problems” through the CRM are done probably.
- Recontact upended call list to follow up with callers to collect & direct their inquiries to the concerned.
- Contact unsatisfied customers list to collect their requirements & direct their requests to the concerned to ensure theyre satisfied with the customers the company provides.
- Contact assigned customers list to update their contacts & data on the CRM.
- Receive new customer requests for coding, request the required documents from the customer & direct the customer to the concerned employee to finalize the coding process.
- Contact Customers to collect Operational customer satisfaction survey data to record their feedback about the services the company provides & the results are directly to department heads directly.
- Randomly contact customers to check the quality of services provided by the customer care agents to measure the credibility & productivity of the customer care team.
Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
University degree in any discipline.
0-1 years of relevant experience in customer service, distribution or retail industry call centers is preferable.
Very good command of English language spoken and written & computer literacy.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Customer focus and able to resolve escalated issues.
Good time management skills, well disciplined. - Excellent communication and negotiation skills