You will collaborate with executives and functional HR leaders to define a talent identification and management strategy their respective business.
- You will build, facilitate and execute change management & organizational development activities.
- You will partner with assigned field representatives to complete the HR functional work for identified business function.
- You will work with assigned business functions leaders, provide direction on restructures, specific transformation efforts, job design, workforce/organizational planning.
- You ensure that HR provides extraordinary HR service delivery, drives consistency and standard methodology deliverables.
- You will communicate and educate our function leaders and our employees on significant, relevant changes in HR policies and programs.
- You will identify training and leadership development needs for assigned business function as a systemic strategy.
- You will act as a key contributor and change agent in the transformation of HR.
- You will develop new/creative ideas based on HR knowledge, standard methodologies and industry trends.
- You will analyze trends/metrics to identify problems & develop relevant HR solutions, programs/policies for the assigned business.
- You understand legal requirements at execution level related to management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- You are an advocate for solutions that are good for both the employee and for the business.
- You have a solid knowledge of GMs brands, company, function, and products.
Apply from here