About the job
Auto req ID: 250758BR
Support Egypt OS Control & Reporting agenda through managing Egypts Outsourcing digitization Agenda by handling the day-to-day operations of systems internally and acts as a SPOC with the system vendor and external system users. Also this role is responsible for several principle foundational reporting for the whole function. In addition to being the gate keeper of internal processes and controls and its implementation on all transactions and operations. Beside managing payroll cycle and its compliance with approved matrices.
• Work on Outsourcing Data Management Systems Data Integrity Data Process Flow control & access matrix control.
• Manage LaborView (Outsourcing Attendance System) agenda system utilization analytics access rights control system audits manage SLAs with system vendor act as 1st level of support for end users act as Learning Champion for new users.
• Manage Facial Recognition Attendance Machines System system enhancement 1st level of support for end users machines maintenance contract management reporting & analytics.
• Manage new Vendor Management System for Egypt Outsourcing Training Champion for new users system compliance audits access matrix guard 1st level of support manage SLAs with system vendor manage Outsourcing Vendors commitment to system guidelines & timelines control system process develop data analytics & continuously work on enhancement with HR OPS & System Vendor.
• Develop and sustain multiple function reportings: Actual Reports Data analytics Digitization reports.
• Administer Outsourcing Vendors Mapping Agenda through Mapping tool development & update Mapping Connects as well as mapping implementation on Control & Reporting front.
• Manage commission process communication calculation and payment.
• Managing payroll processing and payments versus approved matrices to ensure audit implementation to mitigate any financial risk.
• Manage Human Rights agenda Teaching code to vendors conduct regular audits & participate in the annual corporate Human Rights Audit.
• Bachelors Degree in any relevant discipline
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years of HR experience is a requirement.
• Very good communication skills
• Very good analytical skills
• Very good Presentation skills
• Very good English (Speaking writing and listening)
• Good Project Management skills
• Microsoft office
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work under pressure
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular