We are currently seeking HR Generalist with a strong focus on recruitment to join our dynamic team. We are looking for a professional who can effectively manage HR projects and operations, with a particular emphasis on talent acquisition and retention.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resources expertise, with a key role in the recruitment and staffing strategies. This position will have a significant impact on the quality of our team and the future of our company.
* Develop and implement recruitment strategies, processes, and procedures
* Actively source candidates through various channels and methods
* Lead the entire recruitment process including job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference check, and offer negotiation
* Implement and administer employee policies
* Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
* Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
* Support the HR department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
* Maintain ongoing relationships with employment agencies to ensure the selection of the most qualified candidates
* Identify ways to improve talent acquisition policies and procedures
* Prepare termination and severance letters