Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
· Recruitment Key Metrics (TTO, Diversity, Success of hire, Cost of Hire, candidate and Hiring Manager satisfaction)
· Proactively source for key roles, based on historical attrition and business needs.
· Be an expert in the talent landscape, and different sourcing channels for each country.
· Live through the recruitment system, and give timely manners feedback to candidates.
· Work closely with the Talent Partner.
· Giving best in class candidate experience across all touch points.
Qualifications & Preferences:
· Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent
· 1+ years of relevant experience in HR within a matrix organization
· Ability to anticipate needs, advise and solve problems proactively
· Good negotiation Skills.
· Sound knowledge of talent market is preferable
· Ability to work independently
· Collaborative team player
· Genuine interest in new technologies and tools, and tech savvy
· Has a passion for Talent Acquisition
· Has “customer care mindset”
· Strong organisation skills as well as attention to detail and diligence Apply From Here