The Arab Bank
is currently recruiting for the role of Large Corporate Relationship Manager
Achieving set objectives by proactively managing relationship with existing and developing/building relationships with new large Corporate Clients.
Enhancing the marketing process for credit facilities (Up-Selling) and coordinate with other SBUs (Cross Selling).
Improving the profitability of large corporate portfolio
Ensuring compliance with the set policies & procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
Identify existing and potential key large corporate Clients and define their needs
• Manage large corporate Clients relationships in a way to achieve set targets.
• maximize the up-selling and cross-selling of other SBUs products and services
• Identify new products and services to meet Clients requirements and needs.
Ensure steadiness and growth for both Credit Facilities and Deposits portfolios (simultaneous Growth)
• Oversee the state of the clients to ensure their solvency
• 4 years Corporate experience in a leading international Regional Bank
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Finance or Economics
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo Egypt